I’ve been away for a while now. Let’s be honest, COVID (still with us, unfortunately) put a real damper on everyone’s activities. I have done NOTHING for the past 18 months. Although, this is probabaly not news to any of you. Because all of you did the same thing.
Couple of things that I learned from Covid:
- I don’t like getting up and going to work, especially if I can do the same job from the comfort of my own home
- Hard pants are stupid. This is in direct reaction to the above.
- If I didn’t ever have to go to a movie theatre again, I wouldn’t. I would much rather stream it. I’ll pay the extra to do so too.
- When you start taking more pictures of your cats than your kid, you probably need to get out more
- Vacationing anywhere now is frightening as fuck because people are stupid
- I need a wider variety of restaurant options in my neighborhood. I don’t mind chain restaurants but I don’t want that to be my only option.
- Maskne is real, and I don’t like it
- When left to my own devices at home, I will drink an entire pot of coffee
- Damian Wayne (aka Batman‘s son) might be the best character ever created. Thanks HBOMax for dumping a shit-ton of DC cartoons in your streaming service because the continued enjoyment I get from this bloodthirsty little shit is amazing.
Right now, that about covers it.
Look for more regular postings . . . I promise.