We will only collect and use your Personal Data where:
- we have lawful grounds to do so, including to comply with our legal obligations;
- we have legitimate interests in using your Personal Data and your interests and fundamental rights do not override those interests.
For the purposes of the EU General Data Protection Regulation ((EU) 2016/679) (“GDPR”), Suzanne M Sabol, is the “data controller”. If you have any questions about this policy or about how we use your Personal Data, please contact us via our contact details at the end of this policy.
Personal Data we collect via Suzanne M Sabol website and newsletter will only be collected when you choose to interact with us on the Website and newsletter in the following ways:
Types of Personal Data Collected
When you sign-up to receive free content, including newsletters, eBooks, videos, giveaways, news, and event notifications;
- Email address
- First name
- Last name
- Date of interaction
When you complete the contact form;
- Email address
Data Collected Automatically
We automatically collect certain information when you visit the Website – such as the type of browser and operating system you are using, and the domain name of your Internet service provider. We do not link this information with any Personal Data.
Use of your Personal Data
We will only use your Personal Data when the law allows. Most commonly, we use your Personal Data to:
- process and manage your use of our website;
- respond to your questions, comments and requests;
- where you have opted-in to receive marketing from us, deliver communications that are relevant to your preferences or may be of interest to you;
- improve our services to you and Website through analysis.
Suzanne M Sabol, website and newsletter take your privacy seriously and will not share your Personal Data with others.
Retention and Security
We have implemented security policies and technical measures to safeguard the Personal Data we collect. We maintain electronic and procedural safeguards that comply with applicable law, including the GDPR, to safeguard Personal Data from accidental loss, destruction or damage and unauthorized access, use and disclosure.
18 and Over
This Website and our services are aimed at adults, and we do not knowingly collect any Personal Data relating to children aged under 18 years old. If you are under the age of 18, please do not provide us with any of your Personal Data, including your email address
You have legal rights under applicable law in relation to your Personal Data. You can ask the following questions, or take the following actions, at any time by contacting us via email:
- see what Personal Data we hold about you (if any),
- including why we are holding it
- and who it could be disclosed to;
- change/correct your Personal Data;
- delete your Personal Data;
- object to the processing of your Personal Data;
- restrict the processing of your Personal Data;
- withdraw any consents or subscriptions you have given us to the processing of your Personal Data
We will only use your Personal Data for the purposes for which we collected it.
Suzanne M Sabol